I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was to make something yummy in my new and adorable Le Creuset Mini Round Cocotte set I just got. I fell in love with the color and more with how cute and adorable they are!
I put this recipe with the help of my daughter. We used what was available in our home. You can replace any of the ingredients with others you prefer.
I love this recipe, because it's healthy, fast and gluten free. My kids loved it so much they asked for seconds!
4 buttered Cocottes for baking
8 slices of Ham ( you can replace with other type of Deli meat)
Fresh Basil Leaves
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Place deli meat in the bottom of each pre-buttered Cocotte
2. Add basil leaves
3. Add shredded cheese
4. Crack on egg inside each Cocotte
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Place in pre-heated (400 degrees) oven for 20 mins
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 mins
If you make this recipe, please comment below with how you like it and if you made any variations. Would love to hear your feedback!